Terms & Conditions
We are glad that you have decided to join our private members club. This is a private membership club for couples and singles interested in the lifestyle with the intention of meeting others with similar interests in a social setting without any pressure or obligations. By becoming a member, you represent and warrant that you are least 21 years of age, and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions under your own freewill.
By joining you represent and warrant the following Terms & Conditions:
- You are aware and understand the sexual nature of the club and will not be offended in any way by the activities that other members may be engaging in.
- You will abide by the rules of the club at all times, which include:
- NO means NO. Members shall at all times conduct themselves according to commonly accepted etiquette and posted rules.
- Personal belongings can be kept in your locked vehicle. While NSL will endeavor to protect your belongings, we are not responsible for contents left unattended in the club.
- Strictly no use of cameras or recording devices will be allowed at the club. Please keep cell phones put away and only to be used in the restroom in a courteous manner.
- No outside alcohol will be allowed within the club.
- No solicitation of any kind allowed on the property.
- Rowdy drunkenness, or any other activity that could tarnish the reputation of the club, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave and/or revoke membership of any person who becomes obnoxious or unruly.
- Refraining from or engaging in 'pushy' behavior.
- No illegal drugs or activities of any kind will be tolerated on these premises. Anyone in possession of illegal drugs will be banned from the club and the police will be informed of your actions.
- Understanding that it is necessary to respect the club, as well as other members by showing good behavior, courtesy, personal hygiene, tidiness, safety and proper dress. Refusal to do so may result in entry refusal, sanction or expulsion at the absolute discretion of the club management.
- You understand that NSL reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time without notice or prior warning. Membership also does not guarantee entry to any functions whatsoever. Breach of membership conditions is cause for membership to be revoked. Memberships are nonrefundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and membership to anyone without cause or explanation, as is the right of a legitimate Private Club.
- Members will be prepared to provide identification documents upon request.
We do not accept responsibility for accident, injury or loss suffered while attending our club. By entering this property, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You hereby waive any and all claims whatsoever that you may have or hereafter have against the owners, organizers, its directors, officers, agents and employees and release and forever discharge the owners and organizers from all claims, demands, damages, actions or cause of actions arising or to arise by reason of the use of this property and your attendance at this event. You agree that this waiver and release shall extend to the owners and organizers, its successors and assigns and is binding upon me and my heirs, executors, legal representatives, successors and assigns any other persons I have brought with me.
Your membership is for the personal use of individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, organizations, government bodies, media organizations or companies.